Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Building on what it learned with its Gen 2 Version, Stages has developed its technology even further for this latest model. Built on to a non-drive-side Stages Carbon crank arm, it is individually calibrated to ensure its accuracy. This particular Stages crank arm is built to retrofit SRAM, Race Face, and Easton cranks with Stages Power, with an additional spindle purchase. No additional spindle purchase is required for FSA 386EVO cranks. Stages produce power meters that both avid amateurs and professionals at the top of their game can trust.
To ensure consistency of measurement, Stages introduced a world-first feature to its power meters. This feature is called “Active temperature Compensation” and it is built in as standard to account for sudden temperature changes, which if not accounted for, would result in false and inaccurate data.
Stages have made additional improvements to the Bluetooth and ANT+ transmitters and the accelerometer. This ensures a stable and powerful connection with your cycle computer is maintained and a faster sampling rate for more up-to-date feedback on your performance.
· Fits 30mm spindle BB30, OSBB and 386EVO bottom bracket standards by way of appropriate Stages 30mm alloy spindles (sold separately)
· Frame Compatibility: Most frames
· Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart ready
· Software Compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Stages Cycling spindles for 30mm are available in five options to purchase separately:
· For SRAM Red 22 BB30
· For SRAM Force 22, Rival 22, Force/Rival CX1
· For 2015 model/year or newer SRAM BB30 mountain cranks with a 9mm driveside spacer
· For 2015 model/year or newer SRAM BB30 mountain cranks with a 15.5mm driveside spacer
· Race Face Next SL
In The Box:
· Power meter
· High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
· Product identification card with serial number and ANT+ I.D.
· Number user guide
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.