Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The Laws of Cycling Print is printed on high-quality, smooth matt heavyweight photographic paper. The print comes in a Black Polcore frame that is from recycled and is brushed for a smooth finish and comes with a 2mm glass front.
1. It never gets easier. You just get faster.
2. Weather happens
3. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that is pretty close
4. Ride it like it’s dry
5. There will be a headwind in both directions. Always.
6. Cycling is like sex, when it’s great, it’s great. When it’s bad, it’s still great.
7. The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1 where N = the number of bikes you already have.
8. There is a downhill behind every hill.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.