Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Lennard Zinn is the world's leading expert on bike maintenance and repair. His friendly step-by-step guide explains the tools you'll need and how to know you've done the job right. The book's two-colour interior is easy to read - even in a dimly lit garage or workshop. Hundreds of hand drawn illustrations and exploded parts diagrams show just the right level of detail to lead you through every bicycle repair task.
This smartly organised guide shows how to repair new and old bicycles from top to bottom. In 500 pages, Zinn's guide includes simple instructions for hundreds of bike maintenance and repair jobs.
* Basics: how to fix a flat tire, lube a bicycle chain, adjust the brakes.
* Emergency repairs: how to fix a broken chain, tighten loose spokes, repair a bent derailleur.
* Easy shifting: how to adjust shifters, derailleurs, and cables for clean and smooth shifting.
* Wheels: how to true a wheel, install a new tyre, change a cassette, replace broken spokes, build your own wheels.
* Overhauls: how to service and replace pedals, chains and chainrings, saddles, handlebars, stems, headsets, forks, bottom brackets.
* New tech: how to maintain 11-speed systems, electronic and wireless shifters, disc brakes.
* Cyclocross: how to set up a 'cross bike for racing, select the right components, and make quick repairs.
* Troubleshooting: how to figure out what's wrong with any bike and fix it.
In this updated 5th edition there's new information on disc brakes, through-axle forks, SRAM eTap wireless shifting, second generation Shimano and Campagnolo electronic shifting, direct-mount sidepull brakes, SRAM X-Sync 1x11 cyclocross systems, tubular tyre gluing tapes, press-fit bottom brackets, wheelbuilding for all bikes including cyclocross and disc-brake wheels, torque tables plus much more.
Lennard Zinn is the world's leading expert on bike maintenance and repair. He was a member of the U.S. national racing team and has been riding and fixing bikes for nearly 50 years. A professional frame builder and bike designer, Lennard is also a technical writer for VeloNews magazine and hosts the popular Tech Q&A on VeloNews.com.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.