Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The Cateye Strada Slim Cycle Computer is part of the compact cyclo-computers: Newly designed circuitry and increased efficiency allows for a smaller battery, so the Strada Slimline cyclo-computer and sensor can be thinner and lighter. The head unit has a 23% bigger screen yet is 35% thinner and lighter.
The Strada Slimline is not only the sleekest, most aerodynamic cyclo-computer in over 30 years of Cateye innovation, it is also the most efficient; using smaller batteries it consumes up to 75% less energy. The tiny speed sensor is 47% thinner and fits seamlessly inside the fork stay. For those that appreciate great lines and sleek looks on their bike, the Strada Slimline ticks all the boxes.
IMPORTANT: The included speed sensor may not be used with bikes that have a large space between the front fork and spoke. The clearance between the front fork face and spoke must be 12-17mm. If your bike has measurements outside of that spectrum, Wiggle recommends the use of a Cateye SPD-01 analog speed sensor, which is also compatible with the Strada Slimline.
Comparison vs Strada wireless:
· Computer Head units: 35% thinner, 35% lighter, 27% less volume
· LCD Screen size: 23% larger
· Sensor size: 47% thinner, Same weight, 25% less volume
· Battery consumption: Up to 75% less energy.
· (The factory-loaded battery life might be shorter than the specification above)
· Weight; 12g
· Head unit dimensions: 47x32x12.5mm
· Sensor dimensions: 67.7x30x7.6mm
· Battery: Replaceable (Computer: CR1616 X1 Sensor: CR2032 X1)
· Battery life: Computer: approx. 1-year (1hr use per day) Sensor： approx. 10,000km [6,250miles] in total distance
· Tire size: 100mm～3999mm (default: A 2096mm/ B 2096mm)
· Stem and Handlebar mount: Yes
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.