Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
This 9 speed shifter makes good use of nylon composites in both top and bottom shells as well as in the lever. Box Three is Box's performance and value tier, so this shifter sheds all the fancy trappings of the top 2 tiers but still maintains their incredible shifting characteristics.
All Prime 9 shifters take advantage of the 9 speed's inherent durability, simplicity, and reliability. Not only is the shifter mechanism joyfully simplified, but fewer shifts are needed for every mile of travel. And the best part is? Prime 9 is also terribly forgiving so you won't have to constantly adjust your set-up.
• Box One Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
• Box Two Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
• Box Three Prime 9 Cassette Black
• Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
• Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
• Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
• Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
• Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
• Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
• Multi Shift Option Not Intended for E-Bike Use
• Single Shift Option Recommended for E-Bike Use
- Does the Box Three Prime 9 Shifter come with a cable? Yes. All Prime 9 Twin Lever Shifters come with a stainless steel shift cable.
- How do I remove the cap from the cable port to install a new cable? To remove it, use a Phillips head screwdriver and turn it counter-clockwise a quarter turn You can then push the cap out by applying pressure to the cable from the other side. Please Note: The Cable Port is not a screw that un-threads from the cable port if you turn the cable port screw more than 90 degrees damage may occur.
- Is the Box Three Prime 9 Shifter compatible with other 9 speed derailleurs? No, traditional 9 speed systems use a Cable Pull that is not compatible with Prime 9.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.