- Cateye V3N Digital Triple Wireless Computer
Cateye V3N Digital Triple Wireless Computer
Add Cateye V3N Digital Triple Wireless Computer to your basket now
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
A feature packed wireless cycle computer with a heart rate monitor, speed sensor and cadence sensor. The V3N provides all the data you need to measure your performance and get the most out of every ride.
Top Features of the Cateye V3N Digital Triple Wireless Computer
- Wireless mounting and operation for a tidy, cable-less fit
- Heartrate monitor, cadence and speed sensors included
- 2.4 GHz wireless operation for instant data display
- 3 line display shows all your data for convenient viewing
- Displays heart rate, calorie consumption speed, cadence and time with peak and average readings
- Records lap times, total distance and distance remaining
- Backlight for night time operation
- Battery life: Approx 1 year based on a hour of use per day
- Weight: 66g (includes head unit, heart rate monitors and sensors)
The redesigned V3n brings greater reliability to an already feature-packed computer. 2.4Ghz digital wireless technology eliminates interference and crosstalk, tracks speed, cadence, and heart rate.
The all-new detachable fabric HR sensor is designed to be more comfortable than tradition chest straps. Two programable heart rate zones with an audible alarm help you keep track of your workload along with displaying your current, average, and max heart rate data.
About Cycle Computers
Cycle computers help you make the most of your time on the bike and are a great training tool, they have many functions including speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed and some even feature cadence (pedal revolutions). Trying to keep your average speed a bit higher or finish a familiar route in a new record time will give you the inspiration needed to push harder, get fitter and achieve that goal. If you commute on the same route every day, a computer injects a bit of interest. Cordless computers are easier to fit and look neater on the bike, meaning no messy cables to try and tidy up. If you're serious about improving your fitness, a computer with a cadence function will really help and these often read from the rear wheel, allowing them to be used with a turbo trainer.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?